Thursday, December 30, 2010

Pre-New Year's Post!!!!

Hi Everyone!!! :)


I just wanted to make a pre-first post to welcome all of the current followers that I have (the first OFFICIAL post will not be until the beginning of January - so stay posted!). I am SO excited to start my blog! I had accidentally set the closing date for the poll for 1/11/10...which was like......almost a year ago. *blush* oopsie daisy....

Anywhoo,
I have changed the poll to not close until the 11th, although it will probably close before then, whenever I choose to make the first official post. The format for the blog will be just like a major in nappy hair, really. I want to go from beginning to end. From the moment one decides to transition (or already has been transitioning), to the point of having full, fabulous, kinky hair!!!!!!! Since I am currently in the TWA phase, I will be also giving periodic updates of my own hair journey. Hopefully, I can help others along their way to nappturalness as well as help myself throughout my journey. I am going to make seperate pages for my current regimen, including how I wash/condition my hair and what products I currently use for moisturizing and sealing. I am still experimenting, so I will share progress on that as well.

Well, I just really wanted to stop in and thank you all for the early-on support and give you some feedback on what to expect in the new year. I hope everyone's holiday is going well and wish everyone a very, very HAPPY NEW YEAR'S!!!!!! I will be seeing each and every one of your very soon!

Stay Tuned! :)

3 comments:

  1. yay! As a side note there is no question to your poll... but I voted anyway lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your first post!! You'll have so much fun with blogging and I can't wait to read more from you on your journey!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like we are in a similar faze of nappturalness. I am still working on my regimen as well. Im more MAA than TWA but I guess that depends on who you ask. Anywho, good luck on your journey. Im cheering you on! Checkout my blogspot when you get a chance! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out to read my post! I enjoy comments and feedback from my readers. Please no rude, disrespectful, and hateful comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...