Tuesday, March 1, 2011

*SIGH* Got In Over My Head

I feel so ashamed.

I was SO excited when I first began this website. LOL! I was very much so in the hair phase. And I still am somewhat, but just not as extreme. So...you guys remember the post I made about my 2011 Hair Goals? I did say I was going to try and keep my hair in protective styles at least 70% (or something like that) of the time? My hair has not been in a protective style since the new year broke in. I feel bad.

I think I just got so caught up in it, I bit off more than I can chew and got EXHAUSTED very quickly. Am I still natural? HELL YES! lol And will forever stay that way. I'm in no way tired of my hair, just a bit tired of talking about my hair. I talked about it WAY too much and did WAY too much with it. The blogs, the websites, the forums....I just needed to slow down but instead I went 100 mph and got pooped.

That being said, I'm not saying I'm giving up on my blog or anything other thing "natural hair" I was involved in (I miss my days on Nappturality). I will come back soon, it's just so much going on in my life right now that I can't focus on alot right now. I just got into a new rotational program at my job that requires long hours, my wedding planning is beginning, some personal events have come up.....alot

Once my life is in order, I will bring back my blog and it will be HOT! Give me about 4-5 months and I should have something for you. See you soon and as always - Happy Growing!

5 comments:

  1. I definitely feel your pain! I believe I have done the same thing!! Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl I feel ya!! I am also taking a break but for my health and emotional well being. When you get back you will have so much more to say!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad some other ladies are feeling me! :) Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww, I understand, sometimes you just need a break!

    I LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was wondering where u been...I understand tho take your time sis.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out to read my post! I enjoy comments and feedback from my readers. Please no rude, disrespectful, and hateful comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...