Monday, April 18, 2011

Product Review - Herbal Essence Hello Hydration Shampoo/Conditioner

Hey Yall!!!!

I know you guys noticed that I have a "Product Review Page", however, I've decided to just make posts for each of my product reviews. I would hate if everytime anyone wants to look for something, they had to sift through that LONG (and it would only get longer) list of products. Not a good look! So, I'll just copy what I had from that page, to this one, for each product, respectively.

Happy Growing!!!

Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo

Ingredients:
Water, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Amino Methyl Propanol, Cocoamide MEA, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Ammonium Xylenesulfonate, Vanilla (Vanilla Planifolia) Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Milk (Coconut), Fragrance, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polyquaternium 10, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium EDTA, PEG 7M, Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1 (CI 42090)

Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Condition

Ingredients:
Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Dimethicone, Vanilla (Vanilla Planifolia) Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Milk (Coconut), Fragrance, Glutamic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, EDTA (Ethylenediamine-Tetra-Acetic Acid), Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Citric Acid, Blue 1 (CI 42090)
Do your research because this post would just be horrible and I might just be sued for slander. Do a search of the bolded items @ Cosmetics Database and you will be HORRIFIED! I used this when I first BC'd and did so for a while (for about a month or so) until I figured that I just start using more natural products - more specifically, sulfate-free shampoos. I am JUST now researching these ingredients and am SO glad I did. What I found was very scary. It's just not worth it too me.....I'll just search until I can find products where I recognize and pronounce what I'm actually putting into my body (not knocking anyone who uses this, this is just how I look at it).

Let's just say, I'm going to stay far, far, away from this product.

*runs away screaming*

Happy Growing!!!!!

***DISCLAIMER: I purchased this product with my own money. I was in no way compensated or contacted by Herbal Essence to provide this review. All comments are of my own jonest opinion and are based on MY hair and its reaction to the products.

1 comment:

  1. OMG, I have been hearing so much about this conditioner, but when I read the ingredients all I saw was alcohol which dries out my 4c kinky hair for sure, so I ran! I love the Shea Moisture products for my hair texture and it has been working for me for the past 6 months so I am not going to change. 4cnaturalhair.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out to read my post! I enjoy comments and feedback from my readers. Please no rude, disrespectful, and hateful comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...