This morning, I was surprised by a fellow blogger (and one of my followers), NaturalBlackOne of Roots of Blackness. She has awarded me with the "Stylish Blogger Award"! I am so honored, as her blog is filled to the max with helpful product reviews, recipes, hair media, and the list goes on!
For those wondering the details of the "Stylish Blogger" award, here are the rules:
So, here are
|Day of BC|
|Two-Strand Twists on Both Side - Back Shrunken Fro/ Front Picked Fro|
2. I am engaged! My fiancee' proposed on Christmas Day and our special day will be April 12, 2012. I am in the middle of making Save the Date invitations and creating a guest lists. *Sigh* And it never ends....lol
3. I have a 4 yr. old Son, Xavier. He is in preschool now and is VERY intelligent. He takes Karate, which is helping with self-discipline, confidence, physical fitness (even though he needs no help there lol). I love him SO much and am now beginning to understand what my mom meant when she said "I only want the best for you".
4. I am Weight Watchers! This is my second time joining. I first joined in Nov '10 and lost 22 lbs from Nov-Feb '11. I have currently been on the program this time around for 5 weeks. I have not only lost 9.6lbs, but have also lost 0.5+ inches on arms, thighs, waist, bust, and hips. I am currently training for a half-marathon (13.1 miles) and I am very excited!!!!
5. I am a member of Nappturality.com. I absolutely love this website. It is geared toward naptural ladies of all hair types. Anything you want to know or get advice about, or if you just need encouragement, this website is where it's at. And the owner of the site, Deecoily, has recently started a YouTube channel. It's already off to a great start and, again, this site has my heart! (along with my Fiancee')
6. (Following NaturalBlackOne) When I retire, I would love to move to the outskirts of Miami. I want to either live on the beach close to city life and never be bored or have to work another day in my life. Also, I want to start my own wedding planning business. I love everything "love" and "marriage" lol. I would love to be the source of someone's joy on their special day.
7. I live in Fredericksburg, VA. It's aight. lol
I, herefore, deem the "Stylish Blogger" award on to these fabulous ladies:
1. Nubian Tresses
2. From Dyed and Fried to Happy and Nappy
3. Deeply Rooted
4. Friends Call me GiGi
5. A Happy Nappy Affair
6. Vetsnatural Hair Blog
7. The Golden Sparkle
8. Handbags, Hair, and Heels
9. Coily World
10. Miss Moon's Musings
(I honestly could not find anymore "new" bloggers) If you know of some, please let me know so that I can complete my list!!!!!)
Check these ladies and their blogs out because they are HAWT!!!!!! Congrats to the awardees and pass on the luvvv!!!!! :-)