Monday, April 11, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award!!!!!!!

Hello Ladies/Gents!!!
This morning, I was surprised by a fellow blogger (and one of my followers), NaturalBlackOne of Roots of Blackness. She has awarded me with the "Stylish Blogger Award"! I am so honored, as her blog is filled to the max with helpful product reviews, recipes, hair media, and the list goes on!

She has also just taken on a HUGE step forward in her natural hair journey, a BC!!! Read her blog for more info on her hair, hair recipes, weight loss, and much more! :-)

UPDATE: I was also awarding the Stylish Blogger Award by fellow blogger, Naturally Divona !!! She also has an AWESOME blog that is off to great starts in natural hair education. Check her out for more natural hair greatness!
For those wondering the details of the "Stylish Blogger" award, here are the rules:

To accept the award, you must follow these rules:
1. Thank and link back to the person that awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award

So, here are
7 Things About TheSuperCoya
1. I am now 8 months into my natural hair journey! I got the BC on July 21, 2010. Here are my 'Before' and 'After' Pics:


Permie Days



Transitioning - Braid Out


Day of BC

Two-Strand Twists on Both Side - Back Shrunken Fro/ Front Picked Fro
SO, I've come a long way! :-)

2. I am engaged! My fiancee' proposed on Christmas Day and our special day will be April 12, 2012. I am in the middle of making Save the Date invitations and creating a guest lists. *Sigh* And it never ends....lol

3. I have a 4 yr. old Son, Xavier. He is in preschool now and is VERY intelligent. He takes Karate, which is helping with self-discipline, confidence, physical fitness (even though he needs no help there lol). I love him SO much and am now beginning to understand what my mom meant when she said "I only want the best for you".

4. I am Weight Watchers! This is my second time joining. I first joined in Nov '10 and lost 22 lbs from Nov-Feb '11. I have currently been on the program this time around for 5 weeks. I have not only lost 9.6lbs, but have also lost 0.5+ inches on arms, thighs, waist, bust, and hips. I am currently training for a half-marathon (13.1 miles) and I am very excited!!!!

5. I am a member of Nappturality.com. I absolutely love this website. It is geared toward naptural ladies of all hair types. Anything you want to know or get advice about, or if you just need encouragement, this website is where it's at. And the owner of the site, Deecoily, has recently started a YouTube channel. It's already off to a great start and, again, this site has my heart! (along with my Fiancee')

6. (Following NaturalBlackOne) When I retire, I would love to move to the outskirts of Miami. I want to either live on the beach close to city life and never be bored or have to work another day in my life. Also, I want to start my own wedding planning business. I love everything "love" and "marriage" lol. I would love to be the source of someone's joy on their special day.

7. I live in Fredericksburg, VA. It's aight. lol

I, herefore, deem the "Stylish Blogger" award on to these fabulous ladies:

1. Nubian Tresses

2. From Dyed and Fried to Happy and Nappy

3. Deeply Rooted

4. Friends Call me GiGi

5. A Happy Nappy Affair

6. Vetsnatural Hair Blog

7. The Golden Sparkle

8. Handbags, Hair, and Heels

9. Coily World

10.  Miss Moon's Musings

(I honestly could not find anymore "new" bloggers) If you know of some, please let me know so that I can complete my list!!!!!)

Check these ladies and their blogs out because they are HAWT!!!!!! Congrats to the awardees and pass on the luvvv!!!!! :-)

Happy Growing!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out! I had the same problem but managed to find 15... Miami beach... One of the most beautiful places on earth... i was totally mesmerized by the ocean and palm trees (I have an unhealthy love of palm trees) when I visited!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out to read my post! I enjoy comments and feedback from my readers. Please no rude, disrespectful, and hateful comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...