Thursday, October 27, 2011

I'm Featured on Kinky Curly Coily Me!!!!

Hey Lovelies!!!

Well, my week is turning out to be FABULOUS. My last post discussed how I was recently featured on For the Fabulous and Frugal. Well yesterday, I was scrolling through my bloglist in Google Reader and up pops....ME! I have been featured on Kinky Curly Coily Me! Check out my feature HERE. Creator/Editor Janelle, has TRULY helped me out. When my hair was a bit above TWA length, Janelle's YouTube video inspired me to do many styles that I did not think were possible on my hair. My favorite style was her Two-Strand Twist Pin-Up Style. Check it out:


Here are my results:

With an added headband for extra flair - LOVE IT!
I love Kinky Curly Coily Me, mostly because she has thicker hair, therefore, most likely, I can simulate ALL of her styles. Products are so-so for me, because since our hair composition is not identical, not all of the products she has loved, I love. But overall, I love her blog. Check her out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out to read my post! I enjoy comments and feedback from my readers. Please no rude, disrespectful, and hateful comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...