Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Yeah...O.K. So I Know This May Sound Like A Broken Record!


So, I bet you've been wondering where the HECK I've been. My last post was back in April of this year and I was in the process of  making the blog more user-friendly by grouping product reviews all into one spot. Well, I never finished that because, frankly..........I was DONE with this whole hair thing. It wasn't the blog...it was the hair. I NEEDED a hiatus. But what happened while I was gone? Did I take a break from natural hair? Nope. But I did take a break from mine. LOL!

Yup. Two-strand twists. That's. It. From April - Now. And I've done it ALL. Updo's, hanging, beanies, minis, juicy, ETC. But still....twists. I did dabble in the braidout about 2 weeks ago which I was happy with, but mainly, I have had my hair in twists for about....6 1/2 months.

I will do a lenth comparison in the next post (since I'll be doing my hair tonight/tomorrow), so you guys will be able to see the difference. I haven't been measuring at all, so I can't even tell you exactly how much my hair has grown. I also flat-ironed my hair for THE first time - photos to come on that also - basically, that was a FAIL. lol I will HAVE to tell you guys that story in a post of its own. (Tee-hee funny).

Anywhoo, while I've been gone, supposedly taking a break from natural hair, guess what I did. I looked at OTHER people's blog. Not just one...not just 10...not just 30....not just 50. I've probably have begun surfing more than 150+ blogs over the past 6 months. I started looking at one here, three there, and became totally hooked (also deserves a post of its own). I'll be sure to write my conclusions as a result.

As you can see, the design of my blog has changed, and I LOVE it. I haven't quite decided whether to go with the black, glitzy theme or revert to a cleaner, more white theme. I'll be playing around with it over the next few weeks so don't mind me! Check it all out and stay tuned for more!!!! (I have SO much more swimming in my head, but I decided to break it all out into different posts.


1 comment:

  1. HOW I GAIN BACK MY HAIR WITH THE HLPE OF DR OPINGO.
    Thank you once again Dr OPINGO i now have long and thick hair that people always love and cherish, some years ago i fell sick and my hair were cut off, after the illness i try all my possible best to bring back my natural hair no way.But i am eating very well. I have ask so many question on internet on how to gain back my long and thick hair and i have also use so many chemical like antidruf contaning ketoconazo and tugain and many other chemical just to make sure i gain back my hair, i have follow so many advice online to bring back my hair and know one have work. I was online one day and i saw a testimony that Dr OPINGO help people to grow back their natural hair, i email him immediately and explain everything about how i loose my hair, DR OPINGO told me not to worry that i am on the right place to have my hair back, and DR ask me to send my information to start growing the hair i was so surprise because i never believe this will work, after doing what DR ask my to do i was so surprise after three weeks my natural hair start to grow more than before, and now i have a very long and thick natural hair, friends i will advice you to meet this good DR, nothing i have not done but when i email DR my story was change you can reach DR email(alterofcandletemple05@gmail.com).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out to read my post! I enjoy comments and feedback from my readers. Please no rude, disrespectful, and hateful comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...