Give a recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.
|This past Saturday. I had just released my twists for a twistout. MAJOR shrinkage! Cute Though! :)|
1. I am engaged to be married to my college beau on Saturday, April 14, 2012. (Excited!)
2. I have a 4 (almost 5)-year-old son. His name is Xavier and he's really something!
3. I have an undergraduate degree in Electrical Engineering and a Masters Degree in Systems Engineering.
4. I am a DevaSTating DIVA of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. (*smiles*)
5. I am trying to start a second career in event planning.
6. I have been on Weight Watchers twice, once Nov09 - April10(20 lbs lost) and again Feb11-Apr1(10lbs lost). Both times, I have gained almost all weight back. (Womp Womp)
7. I am originially from Huntsville, AL.
8. I have 2 sisters; one older(27) and one younger(20). Both still live in Huntsville, AL.
9. I am the first person in my family to graduate from college.
10. I have a very, very open mind. I can see the reasonining in almost everyone's decisions/opinions. I may not totally agree with the decisions/opinions made/had, but can see it from his/her viewpoint.
11. I've only had one boyfriend in my life, and he became my fiancee'.
12. I am a PRODUCT JUNKIE! (I will make a post about what's all in here)
14. I have had a BAD habit since I was a child: Biting my nails. I was set free from the habit while I was in college, but it comes back every now and then. Especially when I am hands-free idling (watching t.v., reading a book, etc.)
15. I am VERY independent, and I have a VERY sassy mouth. Ask my fiancee. LOL! I would rather clean up the entire house myself, just to know that everything has been cleaned to my standards. -_-
I hope that you enjoyed Day 1 of this challenge, and liked reading about me (*zzZZZ*)
Stay tuned for the rest!