Tuesday, November 1, 2011

30-Day Blogging Challenge! - Day 1

Day 1 Assignment:
Give a recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.

This past Saturday. I had just released my twists for a twistout. MAJOR shrinkage! Cute Though! :)
15 Facts About Me
1. I am engaged to be married to my college beau on Saturday, April 14, 2012. (Excited!)
2. I have a 4 (almost 5)-year-old son. His name is Xavier and he's really something!
3. I have an undergraduate degree in Electrical Engineering and a Masters Degree in Systems Engineering.
4. I am a DevaSTating DIVA of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. (*smiles*)
5. I am trying to start a second career in event planning.
6. I have been on Weight Watchers twice, once Nov09 - April10(20 lbs lost) and again Feb11-Apr1(10lbs  lost). Both times, I have gained almost all weight back. (Womp Womp)
7. I am originially from Huntsville, AL.
8. I have 2 sisters; one older(27) and one younger(20). Both still live in Huntsville, AL.
9. I am the first person in my family to graduate from college.
10. I have a very, very open mind. I can see the reasonining in almost everyone's decisions/opinions. I may not totally agree with the decisions/opinions made/had, but can see it from his/her viewpoint.
11. I've only had one boyfriend in my life, and he became my fiancee'.
12. I am a PRODUCT JUNKIE! (I will make a post about what's all in here)

13. As much as I am addicted to natural hair, I have a very hard time trying to find time to experiment with my hair.
14. I have had a BAD habit since I was a child: Biting my nails. I was set free from the habit while I was in college, but it comes back every now and then. Especially when I am hands-free idling (watching t.v., reading a book, etc.)
15. I am VERY independent, and I have a VERY sassy mouth. Ask my fiancee. LOL! I would rather clean up the entire house myself, just to know that everything has been cleaned to my standards. -_-

I hope that you enjoyed Day 1 of this challenge, and liked reading about me (*zzZZZ*)
Stay tuned for the rest!

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog!! I am also a natural black woman. I have had Locks for 6 years now, ans Im 23. Something that caught my attention was how you tried Weight watchers twice and had no results stick! I am a Personal Wellness Coach that deals with Herbalife Products. I lost 7 lbs my first week on products w/out exercise, and have gone on to lose 20 lbs in 7 weeks, and have maintained it for 9 months! And still going strong!! I would love to help you with any of your health/fitness goals!! If you are interested you can visit my website for my contact info!

    www.shopherbalife.com/scarter11

    Back to your blog.... After reading all 15 things I realized....We have so much in common!!!! = ) I look forward to hearing from you! Keep writing great blogs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Gosh! Thanks alot! It means more than you know!!! Thanks for stopping by! :D

    *walks on over to Herbalife* LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out to read my post! I enjoy comments and feedback from my readers. Please no rude, disrespectful, and hateful comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...