Thursday, November 10, 2011

30-Day Blogging Challenge! - Day 10

For Day 1, click here.
For Day 2, click here.
For Day 3, click here.
For Day 4, click here.
For Day 5, click here.
For Day 6, click here.
For Day 7, click here.
For Day 8, click here.
For Day 9, click here.

Day 10 Assignment: Share songs you listen to when you are happy, sad, bored, hyped, mad.

Beyonce'. Beyonce'. Beyonce'. Beyonce'. Oh, and Beyonce. (and maybe Nicki Minaj)


Yall. I have been down with Beyonce' since Destiny's Child. Back in the day when everybody was saying that Kelly was a better singer.

*brakes screeching* Were they listening to the same songs I was listening to?

source
I've always thought that her fire, personality, drive, (dare I say talent), and overall gift in the music industry was above the rest (don't mean that in a malicious way). I wasn't able to say for sure whether she would ever go solo, because I wasn't into "how to make it" at the time. But gosh darnit, I am so proud of her.

Nowadays, I can find at least 10 songs for every mood from her (or their) albums.
Happy Mood? (Any submood that makes me feel elated: Love, Success, Triump, DivaLicious! etc.)
The Closer I Get to You (duet with Luther Vandross) - Dangerously In Love
Upgrade U (HYYYPPE!) - B'Day
Diva - I Am...Sasha Fierce
Ego - I Am...Sasha Fierce
(ok....moving on)

Sad Mood? (Angry at Individual, loved one, myself, etc.)
Me, Myself, and I - Dangerously In Love
Ring the Alarm (Get Back B@#!es LOL!) -B'Day
Resentment - B'Day
Irreplaceable - B'Day

source
For my Crunkness, I WILL turn on Nicki Minaj and blast:
I'm The Best - Pink Friday
Roman's Revenge - Pink Friday
Did it On Em' - Pink Friday

These females will ALWAYS be rockin in my cd drive, no matter the day, no matter the mood. :-)

Who do you like to listen to?

Stay tuned for more!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing: You are welcome to visit your website: Shop Giày Dép Xinh

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out to read my post! I enjoy comments and feedback from my readers. Please no rude, disrespectful, and hateful comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...