Wednesday, November 16, 2011

30 Day Blogging Challenge! - Day 16

For Day 1, click here.
For Day 2, click here.
For Day 3, click here.
For Day 4, click here.
For Day 5, click here.
For Day 6, click here.
For Day 7, click here.
For Day 8, click here.
For Day 9, click here.
For Day 10, click here.
For Day 11, click here.
For Day 12, click here.
For Day 13, click here.
For Day 14, click here.
For Day 15, click here.

Day 16 Assignment: Share another picture of yourself.

Today was crazy. My son had taekwando AND I finally went grocery shopping (2 hours in Wal-Mart....*sigh). No Hair Day Today....it MUST get done tomorrow. However, my 2+ day prepoo is making my hair SOFFTTTT!!!)

Did ya'll know I flat-ironed my hair about a month ago?????

I completed it around 9p.m. - it had reverted by the next morning....
And turned into my very first puff......LOL! It takes 'pleasant surprise' to a whole 'nutha level....SMH!

I will do a post soon on my flat-iron experience and how it went. (besides the reverting, lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out to read my post! I enjoy comments and feedback from my readers. Please no rude, disrespectful, and hateful comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...