Sunday, November 20, 2011

30-Day Blogging Challenge! - Day 19

For Day 1, click here.
For Day 2, click here.
For Day 3, click here.
For Day 4, click here.
For Day 5, click here.
For Day 6, click here.
For Day 7, click here.
For Day 8, click here.
For Day 9, click here.
For Day 10, click here.
For Day 11, click here.
For Day 12, click here.
For Day 13, click here.
For Day 14, click here.
For Day 15, click here.
For Day 16, click here.
For Day 17, click here.
For Day 18, click here.

Day 19 Assignment: Share nicknames you have and why you have them.

Ok, this one is going to be boring you guys. The ONLY nickname that I have ever had (or that I recall having) is Coya.......kinda self-explanatory seeing as how my full name is Lacoya......My siblings started it when I was younger. It stuck. EVERYONE called me that....even those who didn't know my sis called me that. I guess because every person who has a name that starts with 'La', anything that follows will be designated as their nickname. Examples include Latoya (Toya), LaNesha (Nesha), LaQuisha (Quisha), LaMecia (Mecia)....and so on. Men's names usually don't follow that same pattern: Larenz (Renz??? - NO). Anywhoo,

Yeah, so...... -_-

That's all for that one.......LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out to read my post! I enjoy comments and feedback from my readers. Please no rude, disrespectful, and hateful comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...