Sunday, November 20, 2011

30-Day Blogging Challenge! - Day 20

For Day 1, click here.
For Day 2, click here.
For Day 3, click here.
For Day 4, click here.
For Day 5, click here.
For Day 6, click here.
For Day 7, click here.
For Day 8, click here.
For Day 9, click here.
For Day 10, click here.
For Day 11, click here.
For Day 12, click here.
For Day 13, click here.
For Day 14, click here.
For Day 15, click here.
For Day 16, click here.
For Day 17, click here.
For Day 18, click here.
For Day 19, click here.

Day 20 Assignment: Share of someone you see yourself marrying or being with in the future.

DOH! My fiancee'. Lol.


Me and my fiancee' have know each other since our freshman year in college. We have been dating since our sophomore year. He's my best friend and we have grown so much with each other, it's amazing. We are complete opposites in our ways of thinking, but luckily, we tend to agree on major subjects such as spirituality, parenting, financial management, etc. I help him be the communicator that I need, and he helps me tame it down a bit when necessary. Our story is a long one and has not always been sweet and rosy, but God has truly renewed our relationship and our future together, and for that I am forever grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out to read my post! I enjoy comments and feedback from my readers. Please no rude, disrespectful, and hateful comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...