Tuesday, November 22, 2011

30-Day Blogging Challenge! - Day 22

For Day 1, click here.
For Day 2, click here.
For Day 3, click here.
For Day 4, click here.
For Day 5, click here.
For Day 6, click here.
For Day 7, click here.
For Day 8, click here.
For Day 9, click here.
For Day 10, click here.
For Day 11, click here.
For Day 12, click here.
For Day 13, click here.
For Day 14, click here.
For Day 15, click here.
For Day 16, click here.
For Day 17, click here.
For Day 18, click here.
For Day 19, click here.
For Day 20, click here.
For Day 21, click here.

Day 22 Assignment: Share what makes you different from everyone else.

Hmmm...this is some critical thinking right here!!! LOL!

I think I'm different from everyone else because God says so:

Psalm 139:13-16
"For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them."

Jeremiah 1:5
“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations.”

Now, I know these verses don't necessarily speak to me being necessarily unique, but I do believe that God made us unique and different. There is no one on this earth that is 100% identical to anyone else. Twins may look alike (maternal), but they might be exact opposites in personalities.
I am unique because God made me that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out to read my post! I enjoy comments and feedback from my readers. Please no rude, disrespectful, and hateful comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...