Wednesday, November 23, 2011

30-Day Blogging Challenge! - Day 23

For Day 1, click here.
For Day 2, click here.
For Day 3, click here.
For Day 4, click here.
For Day 5, click here.
For Day 6, click here.
For Day 7, click here.
For Day 8, click here.
For Day 9, click here.
For Day 10, click here.
For Day 11, click here.
For Day 12, click here.
For Day 13, click here.
For Day 14, click here.
For Day 15, click here.
For Day 16, click here.
For Day 17, click here.
For Day 18, click here.
For Day 19, click here.
For Day 20, click here.
For Day 21, click here.
For Day 22, click here.

Day 23 Assignment: Share something you crave for a lot.

So, this could be taken two ways and I'll give an answer for both:

Tangible Crave


Toast. I know, weird, right?!! But I love it. Buttered, with some jelly *swoon* If you ever want to get me on your side....offer me a lifetime supply of buttered toast with my choice of jelly (on the side - sometimes I just want some buttered toast nix jelly). It's just...heavenly

Abstract Crave
Doing something that I love doing for the rest of my life. I am currently pursuing my dream of becoming a special events planner. It's crazy because I grew up knowing that I wanted to be an electrical engineer. But I think it was the one thing I knew I could do, and succeed at, and it would help me have a better life. I would be financially independent. Now that I have achieved at beginning in that career field, I have found that I'm still missing something - that something is passion. I have a passion for people - creating masterpieces for others in the form of their dream vision. Hopefully, I will be fully certified and running my business by this time next year! Wish me luck!

What are your craves?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out to read my post! I enjoy comments and feedback from my readers. Please no rude, disrespectful, and hateful comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...