Saturday, November 26, 2011

30-Day Blogging Challenge! - Day 25

For Day 1, click here.
For Day 2, click here.
For Day 3, click here.
For Day 4, click here.
For Day 5, click here.
For Day 6, click here.
For Day 7, click here.
For Day 8, click here.
For Day 9, click here.
For Day 10, click here.
For Day 11, click here.
For Day 12, click here.
For Day 13, click here.
For Day 14, click here.
For Day 15, click here.
For Day 16, click here.
For Day 17, click here.
For Day 18, click here.
For Day 19, click here.
For Day 20, click here.
For Day 21, click here.
For Day 22, click here.
For Day 23, click here.
For Day 24 (part I), click here.
For Day 24 (part II), click here.

Day 25 Assignment: What would we find in your bag?

This actually looks ALOT like my purse.

- At least 2 pens
- At least 1 tube of some type of Bath & Body Works lip balm, gloss, etc.
- My Clinique Cream-to-Power foundation compaq
- My Blush brush along with my Covergirl Cranberry Trio Blush Palette
- My Evo 4G
- A phone charger (for use in emergencies...lol)
- My red Nine West wallet.
- My Zune mp3 player
- Shamefully, I usually have tons of old, wrinkled up store receipts
- Bobby Pins (LOL!)
- Sometimes you might find a water bottle or bottle of diet soda
- Some type of gum
- Sticky notes from where I wrote non-work-related things-to-do at work and put them in my purse to review later
- Various amounts of change, depending on the day. LOL!
- My Delta Sigma Theta Purse Magnet (holds my purse on whatever mechanism that can hold it - very convenient as I'm trying to learn how to stop putting my purse on the floor)

What's in your bag? Share with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out to read my post! I enjoy comments and feedback from my readers. Please no rude, disrespectful, and hateful comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...