Sunday, November 27, 2011

30-Day Blogging Challenge! - Day 29

For Day 1, click here.
For Day 2, click here.
For Day 3, click here.
For Day 4, click here.
For Day 5, click here.
For Day 6, click here.
For Day 7, click here.
For Day 8, click here.
For Day 9, click here.
For Day 10, click here.
For Day 11, click here.
For Day 12, click here.
For Day 13, click here.
For Day 14, click here.
For Day 15, click here.
For Day 16, click here.
For Day 17, click here.
For Day 18, click here.
For Day 19, click here.
For Day 20, click here.
For Day 21, click here.
For Day 22, click here.
For Day 23, click here.
For Day 24 (part I), click here.
For Day 24 (part II), click here.
For Day 25, click here.
For Day 26, click here.
For Day 27, click here.
For Day 28, click here.
Day 29 Assignment: In this past month, what have you learned?

Hmmm.....good question. I think that I have learned more of what I want this blog to become. I want it to become a combination of my personal musings along with my natural hair. Every post might not be about natural hair, but about my life with it. I love sharing where I go, what I am doing, who I am with, and so on. LOL! Not enough for folks to come searching for me at my house, but you get what I mean. I love the path that my life has taken, and it's so nice to have an outlet for everything and to share it with others. I hope that this blog becomes something much greater than just me posting stuff about my hair (not knocking anyone who does this - I love natural hair blogs), but I want to do something different.

Have you had any epiphany's in the past month? Please share it with us!

2 comments:

  1. Hey :o) Thanks for the award! I really need to keep my blog updated - I need to do this challenge! I'm going to add updating my blog to my list of New Year's Resolutions - I'm such a procrastinator - lol

    Thanks again!
    Laquita

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Laquita: It has REALLY helped me get accustomed to blogging! For the new year, I'm going to search around for a 365-day blogging challenge! :)

    I can't wait to read your posts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out to read my post! I enjoy comments and feedback from my readers. Please no rude, disrespectful, and hateful comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...