Tuesday, November 29, 2011

30-Day Blogging Challenge! - Day 28

For Day 1, click here.
For Day 2, click here.
For Day 3, click here.
For Day 4, click here.
For Day 5, click here.
For Day 6, click here.
For Day 7, click here.
For Day 8, click here.
For Day 9, click here.
For Day 10, click here.
For Day 11, click here.
For Day 12, click here.
For Day 13, click here.
For Day 14, click here.
For Day 15, click here.
For Day 16, click here.
For Day 17, click here.
For Day 18, click here.
For Day 19, click here.
For Day 20, click here.
For Day 21, click here.
For Day 22, click here.
For Day 23, click here.
For Day 24 (part I), click here.
For Day 24 (part II), click here.
For Day 25, click here.
For Day 26, click here.
For Day 27, click here.

Day 28 Assignment: Share a picture of you from last year and now. How have you changed since then?
November 28, 2011
November 18, 2011
Wow! No hair.....LOTS of hair! I have grown SO much in my natural journey and it's truly unbelievable. I remember a year ago thinking, "I'm tired of this short hair! I can't do anything with it!". My two-strand twists looked like baby dreads and my fingercoils were too scalpy. I got so fed up that I decided to just co-wash and wear a shrunken afro all of the time. It feels like it happened overnight, but the point came where I could no longer do that - without a tangled up nightmare come wash day. Huh? When did this happen? I had to begin washing my hair in twists and prepoo to avoid tangles galore with wet hair. I switched from went detangling to dry - it works better for this length. I have scoured tons of blogs and have learned so much about my hair, it's crazy. I still have not figured everything out, but by gosh - I'm darn close. I can't wait to see the progress that I make in the next year. I hope that you stick around with me to see!

What have you learned this past year? Share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out to read my post! I enjoy comments and feedback from my readers. Please no rude, disrespectful, and hateful comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...