Sunday, November 20, 2011

30-Day Blogging Challenge! - Day 18

For Day 1, click here.
For Day 2, click here.
For Day 3, click here.
For Day 4, click here.
For Day 5, click here.
For Day 6, click here.
For Day 7, click here.
For Day 8, click here.
For Day 9, click here.
For Day 10, click here.
For Day 11, click here.
For Day 12, click here.
For Day 13, click here.
For Day 14, click here.
For Day 15, click here.
For Day 16, click here.
For Day 17, click here.

Day 18 Assignment: Share plans/dreams/goals that you have.

Goal #1: I plan to work hard produce quality products at my full-time job so that I can advance to where I want to be.

Goal #2: I want to have my own special events planning firm estabished and running within the next year.

Goal #3: I want to be debt-free within 10 years.

Goal #4: I want to lose 20 pounds and maintain it for the rest of my life.

Goal #5: I want to be no older than 57 when I retire.

Goal #6: I want to be a millionaire when I retire.

Goal #7: I want to be able to attend my sons events and have him know that he has a mom that supports him in everything that he does.

Goal #8: I want to help him be able to excel enough so that he doesn't have to have school loans (unless he wants to be a doctor/lawyer or somethin....lol)

Goal #9: I want to grow closer in my relationship with God.

Goal #10: I want to be married to my fiancee' til death do us part.

Hmm.....lol, that's all I have right now.... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out to read my post! I enjoy comments and feedback from my readers. Please no rude, disrespectful, and hateful comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...