Thursday, November 24, 2011

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!


Please remember the real reason for the season. To be thankful for all that you have (and all that you don't have - it's all for a reason!) I am happy to say that I have A LOT to be thankful for in this past year. I've progressed in my professional career, I've gotten engaged - and not just to anyone, but to my love, the father of my child, my best friend, to my spiritual partner, and to my soulmate, My son has made it to 5 years (some parents have not been as fortunate), I've had a spiritual enlightenment that has caused me to face my true calling in life, and God has given me the strength, knowledge, and the power to go out and claim victory on my calling, and I've also grown in my spirituality. My fiancee' has been blessed by a messenger of the Lord, my parents and my sisters are about to be truly blessed beyond all their imagination. Their lives are about to be turned upside down, and I am so happy for them, because they have struggled far too long. They have held on to God and His word and now it is time for their just reward. I'm grateful that my fiancee's family is in good health and are doing well.

I'm just thankful. VERY thankful. And I hope you are, as well. Have a blessed and prosperous day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out to read my post! I enjoy comments and feedback from my readers. Please no rude, disrespectful, and hateful comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...