Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I Need an Inspirational Quote

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us."

Marianne Williamson


                                                Source: DailyMotivation's YouTube

This quote speaks for itself, right???

SN: Was I the only one who didn't know that this amazing woman was caucasian? I just assumed it was spoken by someone a' la Madame C.J. Walker....or Mary McLeod Bethune?
 


Marianne Williamson (Source)

Thank you, Marianne Williamson. This quote will go down in the hearts of those who are afraid to step out on the basis of faith and their passions forever. You are truly an inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out to read my post! I enjoy comments and feedback from my readers. Please no rude, disrespectful, and hateful comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...