Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I'm Featured on DIY Hair Care!!!!



I am so honored to have been featured on DIY Hair Care, a blog that I follow frequently via Google Reader. The blog creator/editor, Jarmelia, is so inspiring in that she has created her own haircare line in order to perpuate the fact that haircare can be done with simple ingredients from your own kitchen cupboard. I am always inspired by those that challenge themselves to be greater than just to do in order to benefit themselves. It's always admirable when someone goes out of there way in order to build a business in order to help others. Her blog offers invaluable information to those seeking natural hair tips on routines, products, and other helpful resources.

Check out my feature here. Thanks again to Jarmelia of DIY Hair Care Blog for featuring me on her website!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out to read my post! I enjoy comments and feedback from my readers. Please no rude, disrespectful, and hateful comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...