Thursday, November 10, 2011

Product Review - Eden Body Works Peppermint Tea Tree Conditioner

Continuation of the Eden Body Works Reviews!
For the Peppermint Tea Tree Shampoo Review, click here.

PEPPERMINT TEA TREE CONDITIONER

Price: $9.50 /8oz Bottle via Eden Body Works

What Eden Body Works® says about this product...
This super moisturizing conditioner blends Rosehip Oil, Vitamin B, and Hydrolyzed Wheat to moisturize hair. It's packed with Organic Aloe and Chamomile to condition hair and Peppermint and Tea Tree Essential Oils to stimulate and treat hair. You will love the tingle!

This super moisturizing conditioner increases scalp circulation for a refreshed, renewed feeling. Leaves your hair full of body. Fortified with proteins to decrease split ends. Restores moisture, Reduces split ends, Increases hair strength and shine & Adds body!
Ingredients:
Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Chloride, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Lactic Acid,  Panthenol, Peppermint (Mentha Piperita) Oil,  Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia) Leaf Oil, Phenoxyethanol
                     -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IANBG Review:
The smell is not my usual favorite. If you like pepperminty smells, this would be all you. However, since ALL of the products contained the same smell, I was o.k. with it. And to be honest, I have actually grown fond of the smell, possibly due to the effects that come with it.

This. stuff. is. the. BOMB(dot)COM. I loveeeeeee it! This will probably become my staple rinse-out conditioner. Prior to using this conditioner, I had been using the V05's Moisture Milks Passion Fruit Smooth Conditioner (review coming soon!), however since I had won this, I decided to go ahead and try it. SO glad I did! The reason why I think I like it so much is that (1) I love the tingling sensation that I feel while I'm using it, and (2) it pairs SO well with the shampoo. The ingredients sound like a decadent mixure of deep conditioning oils and it just....I just KNEW that miracles were happening on my hair while it was on. After using the shampoo, followed by this: match made it heaven!!!! This will probably not only become my stapele conditioner, but also the conditioner that I use to mix in with my homemade conditioner (post coming soon!)

The consistency is that of a thick, milky liquid. It's difficult to describe. I might post a picture for a better description later.

Overall, this conditioner was a win, and I will be purchasing it again!
IANBG Rating:
Moisture:  **** (4 stars - *Swoon*)
Smell: **** (4 Stars - Fresh and minty!)
Overall: ***** (5 Stars - Definitely on my list of favorites!)
***I do not detangle my hair loaded with conditioner, so I am not able to comment on how this conditioner works as a detangler. It does have a bit of slip to it so, perhaps, you should try it at home and come back and let us know!!!!!
Have any of you tried this product? What was your take on it?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***DISCLAIMER: I purchased this product with my own money. I was in no way compensated or contacted by Eden Body Works to provide this review. All comments are of my own jonest opinion and are based on MY hair and its reaction to the products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out to read my post! I enjoy comments and feedback from my readers. Please no rude, disrespectful, and hateful comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...