Sunday, December 4, 2011

I'm a Natural Black Girl's Wish List

Hey Lovelies!!!!
    With Christmas season arriving, I decided to help my fiancee' out, and give him a little something that will let him in on the things that I would absolutely loveeeeee to have (someday). Now, eventually, I'm going to purchase these items regardless. But, why not distribute my wishes to whomever might possibly be willing to buy them for me? LOL! I thought since I made a whole visual board, that I might as well share it with my readers.


  
(From Top Left to Bottom Right):
3. 4 Bedroom, 3 1/2 bathroom house (with finished basement, gourmet kitchen, and master bedroom with attached master bathroom). My house is my place of serenity. It's where I gain my sanity.
4. Curlformers Starter Kit (Long & Wide - medium length)
5. Curls Like Us MicroFiber Cloths
8. Carol's Daughter - Healthy Hair Butter & Mimosa Hair Honey
12. Anita Grant - Rhassoul Deep Conditioner
13. The Social Media Bible - Lon Safko
14. The Science of Black Hair - Audrey Davis - Sivasothy
16. Grow It! - Chicoro
17. Camera Mini Tripod (For YouTube videos)
18. Concrete Loop - Angel's Laws of Blogging
19. Authentic Diamond Studs
20. Clinique 3-Step Skin Care Set - Combination Oily/Oily Skin Types (Liquid Face Soap)
21. Christian Louboutins - Maudissima Pumps (Black)

So, I shared my wish list. What's yours?

3 comments:

  1. oh!! There's so much I want on your list, lol. Definitely might get Science of black hair...awesome choice

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Chai - Aww! I'm glad there's someone else out there with similar interests. I've actually swetched the Social Media Bible out with "Likeable Social Media". I just order them on Amazon!

    I can't wait to get on my "hair science" books which will be purchased somewhere in the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Посетите мой сайт и закажите оборудование для салонов красоты. Здесь можно дешево купить Lampa lupa kombinowana, фотоэпилятор, Автоматика для откатных ворот Измаил, lipolaser cena

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out to read my post! I enjoy comments and feedback from my readers. Please no rude, disrespectful, and hateful comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...