Saturday, December 31, 2011

Protective Styling Ideas - WestNDNbeauty!

Happy Holidays!

I was just looking through my subscriptions on YouTube and came across this CRAY protective-styling video by
 
 


Also, Today, I attempted another of wwestNDNbeauty's tutorial styles, the infamous Braid-N-Curl.


Her tutorials were awesome! (She also has an awesome blog - check it out here) My hair is not as loose and fine as hers, so my ends did NOT want to lay flat for my rods, but hey, we'll see how it comes out tomorrow! :) I will make a NYE hair post to explain exactly how I did my set. Wish me luck! Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. I am loving my natural hair and I want to achieve the longest of lengths.... Sad Face, I just don't like "protective" styling... I am trying, Lord knows I try :) thanks for posting and sharing ideas. Kisses Natural Black Girl

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out to read my post! I enjoy comments and feedback from my readers. Please no rude, disrespectful, and hateful comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...