Thursday, December 15, 2011

Wash Day Tomorrow!!!!

Hey Lovelies,
    I haven't been on my usual posting frenzy lately due to the Christmas Season craziness. I am also planning my wedding (April 14, 2012) which is adding to the craziness. But, I do know one thing: It's time for this hair to be done! My hair has been in this style for 2 weeks. It. is. time.




I'm VERY excited this time around, as I will be testing out my Oyin Handmade goodies that I purchased during the Black Friday Sale! :)


I will be doing a shampoo using the Grand Poo Bar - this will be my first time using a Poo Bar, I've heard absolutely nothing but great things about them - besides the fact you should keep them dry to make them last longer (which isn't necessarily a bad thing). I'll try out the Honey Wash next wash day.

Following the shampoo, I will condition with the Honey Hemp conditioner. I'm not sure what concoction I'm going to use for my deep condition, but we'll see. And lastly, I will be using the Hair Dew on my set of chunky twists. I will be styling my hair in some medium-sized  twists, because I'm wanted to wear them in an updo, preparing them for a twist-out during the Christmas Holiday! :)

Will definitely be posting a review after I've used the products at least twice.

What new products have you been trying lately? Share!

2 comments:

  1. Which did you like better - the poo bar or the honey wash? I purchased the bar on black friday too, but I thought long and hard about the honey wash and eventually decided against it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't used the honey wash as of yet, but I absolutely LOVED the Poo Bar. It's definitely on my list of staples.

    The only downside is that I would have to order it online whereas I can easily get my other poo-love - Shea Moisture Organic Raw Shea Butter Moisture Retention Shampoo - from Walgreens.

    If both were easily available? Grand Poo Bar all day....errday lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out to read my post! I enjoy comments and feedback from my readers. Please no rude, disrespectful, and hateful comments! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...